Our Client works on a record management system with a heavy focus on security and user interface/user experience. They build scalable, elegant software that sets new standard’s the tools on which our first responders rely. There is a lot of diversity across our users. So we try to have a diverse team as well.
What will you do
• Using Java, MySQL, Spring (not limited to)
• Improving your coding skills and leadership skills
• Working in a SCRUM team with designers and product teams
• Writing reusable code
• An authentic engineering culture that cares about the quality of code they write.
• Building mission-critical software
• Opportunities to grow your professional and personal goals
• Pension scheme
• Fully- remote
• BS degree in computer science (or other relevant subjects)
• 5+ years of experience with Java, .NET
• Providing support to Junior members
• Deep understanding of databases
Does this seem interesting to you?
Please contact Ilan Fiszbajn or leave your resume Ilan@pearsonpartners.nl / +31 20 782 7822