Our Client has a solution for brands to amplify their content through their retailer’s social media at the local level. Through this method, it is possible to increase 4-5x your organic reach.
In the open role, you will be responsible for implementing an array of web-based products. You will be responsible for back-end components, assist front-end developers by checking if their work integrates with the application, and connect applications with other web services.
What will you do
• Write efficient, reusable code.
• Engage with stakeholders
• Improve and maintain existing software
• Engage in SCRUM meetings
• Review code of other developers
• Additional duties and responsibilities as required
• Competitive compensation
• 401(k) Plan
• Company-paid Gym membership
• Employee assistance program
• Unlimited paid time off
• Flexibel working options
• Good communication skills
• Organized and precise in your work
• Minimum 3 years of experience with PHP and Laravel
• Experience with SQL, Rest API design,
• Experience with modern libraries: Vuejs, Bootstrap, jQuery etc
• Experience in developing scalable and performant web applications
Does this seem interesting to you?
Please contact Ilan Fiszbajn or leave your resume Ilan@pearsonpartners.nl / +31 20 782 7822