Our Client is an international leader s in the utility industry. Their expertise lies in digital engagement, implementation, upgrade, and consulting services for the utility industry. With their cutting-edge technology and domain expertise, they will create a tremendous user experience and improve processes. All focused on improving profitability.
What will you do
As a software developer, you have the following responsibilities:
• Assisting with documentation and maintenance.
• Interfaces and overall design for software systems
• Consistently demonstrate highly-effective decision-making and problem solving
• Work with internal/external customers providing assistance on enterprise-wide projects
• Work on innovations of different projects
• Developing new features
• Writing reusable code
• Debugging and troubleshooting
• Unit testing
• Competitive salary
• 25 paid holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Working fully-remote
• Fully- remote
• Strong experience with Java
• Experience with Python and HTML is a pré
• Experience with data flow and related processes
• Strong communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology related area
Does this seem interesting to you?
Please contact Ilan Fiszbajn or leave your resume Ilan@pearsonpartners.nl / +31 20 782 7822