The Client we are working for is specialized in a student management system (SMS)
And are helping industries/organizations with their software problems.
Our Client is the go-to software developer for enterprise organizations looking for technical resources to help them plan, manage, plan requirements, design architecture, dev testing, and execute through the entire software product lifecycle.
What will you do
As a Java software engineer, you are a member of one of our agile teams. You will analyze, design programs, test, and implement new features and functions.
• You will be responsible for:
• Collaborate with colleges on complex web applications
• Supervise juniors
• Collaborate with an agile team existing of software engineers and testers
• Work closely with the SCRUM master
• Abreast of technological improvements
• 21 Paid holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fully- remote
• Pre-tasks flexible spending accounts
• Growth opportunities
• Leadership training
• License to Udemy online training courses
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• Three year of experience in an enterprise/product environment
• Experience building web applications using Java, React, Angular, Spring
Does this seem interesting to you?
Please contact Ilan Fiszbajn or leave your resume Ilan@pearsonpartners.nl / +31 20 782 7822